It has become common and tedious for the American Right Wing to ridicule Sleepy Joe and endlessly show montages of all his gaffes. I am not even speaking of the treasonous “Right” like Lindsey Graham and Sean Hannity, who cynically want to parlay the natural disgust felt by every decent person into a political surge that will make possible the military furtherance of the interests of that Middle Eastern desert tribe venerated by Dispensationalists. No, I am talking even about good guys like Mark Dice and Tucker Carlson.
The error is both moral, and misses the elephant in the parlor.
- Biden ran in 1988 and was forced to withdraw when it came out that he had cheated in law school.
- Granted, he lost the election in 2020, but it still remains the case that tens of millions of people did vote for him and thus a major part of the electorate is no longer concerned that he cheated through law school.
- From a moral standpoint, which is worse, being a cheater, or being senile?
- From the standpoint of taking the oath of office, same question.
- Obviously, this man has lost his mind, but equally obviously (and for the same reason), he is not the power at the helm. He did not orchestrate the election theft that put him in office. It was not he that thought of nominating a thoroughly termite cabinet. He did not define the policy for Covid, the Ukraine, printing up of trillions of dollars, or establishing a Ministry of Truth. Others are coming up with all these ideas.
- But none of our leaders dares to name the real power behind the throne. Tucker comes as close as anyone dare, but still does not cross the line.
What follows from (5) is inescapable: Biden’s dementia is not some kind of embarrassment to the Left: it is their glory. It’s as if to say, “we not only stole the election, but we did it to put a retarded degenerate in office — one that we control down to the very words he attempts to read off the teleprompter — and there’s nothing you can do about it except mock and whine.”
So we are in a real fix. We can hear the loud buzz of termites eating up the joists that hold up our house. But we dare not say, “termites are eating up the house.” That would be anti-Termitism.
I actually fear a Republican surge in the mid-terms. It won’t mean that election fraud has been solved — nay, the fraudsters may even orchestrate an exaggerated amount of electoral backlash, since the stage is now set for Republicans to play their appointed role: get America into war.
If conservatives don’t wake up over the next six months, that is likely just what will happen, and it is not a pleasant thought. This is why the montages of Joe’s senility scare me. Every chuckle chuckle puts another nail into our coffin, unless God decree our rescue in a manner that cannot be foreseen.